- GARDEN LIGHTING
- Thermoplastic Moulding
- Black body and clear lens
- 1500 watt load capacity using standard incandescent light bulbs.
- 1200 watt load capacity using low energy fluorescent lamps, Sodium lamps or Mercury lamps
- Operates at a level of 70 lux (approx twilight)
- Electronic operation relay switch
- IP44 Rated (for more info on IP ratings see our IP ratings help page)
The NPCHKIT photocell is an ideal addition for your garden lighting and can be connected into your lamp posts, wall lights, pillar top posts and bollards with ease (we would always recommmend that a qualified electrician carry out any installation work). The photocell would be attached separately from the lights to a wall and works by detecting the level of light. It would then switch the lights that are connected to the photocell on automatically at Dusk and then at dawn when it begins to get light would switch the lights off automatically so no need to worry about remembering to turn the lights on for night time security.